Salt Pond Golf Course Operations, Inc. Board of Directors
Every spring, new members of the Salt Pond Golf Course (SPGC) Board of Directors are appointed by the Salt Pond Homeowners Association for a 3-year term. The major requirements are that each Director must have a Delaware liquor servers license, a criminal background check, and a driving record check by the DMV. Board Members should have experience operating a business or organization. Knowledge of the golf business is preferable.
The current slate of members follows (end of term in parentheses):
- President - Dave Narsavage (2021)
- Vice President - Jeff Rupprecht (2022)
- Treasurer - Paul Sicari (2021)
- Secretary - Phil Hamilton (2022)
- Member - Leslie Gaske (2023)