Salt Pond Golf Course Operations, Inc. Board of Directors
The SPGCO Board of Directors is appointed by the SPHA Board in June each year for a three (3) year term beginning in 2011. The major requirements are that each Director must have a Delaware liquor servers license and have a criminal background check and a driving record check by the DMV.
Board Members should have experience in operating a business or organization. Knowledge of the golf business is preferable.
The current slate of members for 2017-2018 follows (End of Term in Parentheses):
- President - Max Sewald (2019)
- Vice President - Jeff Rupprecht (2019)
- Treasurer - Bill Colwill (2018)
- Secretary - Dave Narsavage (2018)
- Member - Leslie Gaske (2020)