Activities listed may be affected by
the current COVID-19 restrictions
Please contact the Salt Pond Property Manager for information.
Rules & Regulations for Recreation Facilities: See Governance > Rules & Regulations > Rules for Use of Facilities and Amenities by Homeowners, Family, Guests, and Renters
- Pick-up games on Wednesday & Saturday at 11 a.m.
- Basketball available in the Fitness center. (Use fob/amenity access card to enter fitness center)
- Salt Pond Book Club meets on the second Tuesday of the month at 2 PM in the Salt Pond clubhouse.
- Meets Mondays and Wednesdays from 1:00 PM in the Clubhouse.
- All levels of players are welcome.
- Contact information available in TownSq.
- 9-hole Scramble on Thursday afternoons while weather permits.
- Tee-off at 1:45 or 2:30 p.m., depending on the time of year. Check the calendar on the Golf Course website - http://www.saltpondgolf.com/calendar-2/
- Call the Pro Shop at 302-539-7525 on Wednesday before noon to sign up to play on Thursday.
- Followed by Pot Luck dinner at 5:00 p.m. in the Clubhouse. In the winter, the couples get together for dinner at a different restaurant each week.
- Every 3rd Thursday is Dine Out Day, location is emailed in advance.
Golf - Ladies
- 9 & 18 holes on Wednesday mornings while weather permits.
- Tee off at 8 or 9 a.m., depending on the time of year. Check the calendar on the Golf Course website - https://www.saltpondgolf.com/calendar - 2/
- Call the Pro Shop at 302-539-7525 on Tuesday before noon to sign up to play on Wednesday.
- 18 holes on Friday mornings while weather permits.
- Tee off at 8 or 9 AM, depending on the time of year. Check the calendar on the Golf Course website - http://www.saltpondgolf.com/calendar-2/
- Call the Pro Shop at 302-539-7525 on Thursday before noon to sign up to play on Friday.
Group Fitness Classes
- Total Body Conditioning with Valerie
- Tuesdays and Thursdays at 9:30 AM in the Clubhouse meeting room
- $7 fee open to Salt Pond residents and their guests
- Valerie will teach one of the following classes:
- Barre Sculpture (60 minutes) - This class is designed to build a long & lean body using ballet based moves. One can define & strengthen in this unique & challenging workout which targets abs, butt, & thighs. This intense fusion of sculpting moves will change your body to Longer, Leaner, & Stronger "YOU".
- Total Body Conditioning (45 to 60 minutes) - This class focuses on intense isolation exercises with free weights & resistance, ending with an abdominal workout. Good for all ages & skill levels. The class is a high volume (reps), low resistance (weight) workout with short res intervals & is geared primarily to improve muscle tone & definition, while improving cardiovascular fitness.
- Tabata (45 to 60 Minutes) - High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT). It consists of eight (8) rounds of ultra-high intensity exercises in a specific 20-seconds on, 10-seconds off intervals, which includes floor work. The following equipment can be used: free weights, resistance bands, gliders & mats
- Water Aerobics with Valerie
- Fridays at 8:00 AM in the Outdoor pool (changing to indoor pool in late September)
- $7 fee open to Salt Pond residents and their guests
- Valerie will teach this low impact, but intense class, which is performed in fairly shallow water. This class is designed to improve flexibility, range of motion, strength, & muscle tone, while using the resistance of the water to cushion one's joints & spine. (All ages & skill levels are encouraged).
- Recording lead Water Aerobics
- Tuesday - Thursday at 8:00 AM in the Outdoor pool (changing to indoor pool in late September)
- free to all homeowners, residents, and guests
- The group is class is lead by pre-recorded classes played on CD's.
Additional classes may continue to be added to the schedule.
Rental space for up to 60 crafts is available at the kayak launch next to the cul-de-sac on Canal Way East. These slots are leased for a 2-year period, beginning on odd-numbered years. The next rental term is scheduled for the 2023-2024 term. Only Salt Pond homeowners in good standing with the Salt Pond HOA are eligible for a space. Each household is limited to one slot, and the slots will be allocated on a first-come basis. To apply for a kayak/canoe rack space, please submit the an application AFTER an announcement is made that applications are being accepted for the 2023-2024 rental term. For more information, contact our Property Manager at 302-539-1283 or email@example.com
. ***REGISTRATION IS NOW COMPLETE FOR THE 2021-2023 RENTAL TERM***
- Tuesdays from 10:00 AM at the Clubhouse.
- Players meet Tuesdays at 9:00 AM & Fridays at 3:00 PM, weather permitting, with social sip & snack time afterward.
- 4 pickleball courts.
- We have balls & paddles for new players in the storage bin next to the court. Key is located in the pickleball court inside a box on the fence. (Use key fob/amenity access card to enter court).
- Shuffleboard equipment can be obtained from the fitness center. Equipment must be returned to the fitness center after play is concluded.
- Two tennis courts open from 7 AM - 7 PM. Key fobs and amenity access cards required for entry.
- For our younger residents, we provide a playground area.
- Adult supervision required at all times.
- All homeowners and their guests and renters are invited to use the court.
- Volleyball is available in the fitness center. Use key fob/amenity access card to enter the fitness center. Please return after play.
- Meets the 1st Monday of the month from September to June (no meetings in July & August)
- Starts at 9:30 a.m. in the Clubhouse.
- A community civic-social organization
- $20 Annual fee
- Additional Women’s Club news is posted monthly in the Mailroom.
- Yoga with Lori
- Wednesdays at 8:30 AM in the Salt Pond meeting room (Class is 1 hour)
- $10 fee open to Salt Pond residents and their guests
- Class practicing asana yoga. Poses can be adapted to all skill levels. Breath work and guided relaxation are integrated into each class for tension release and stress reduction.