Activities listed may be affected by
the current COVID-19 restrictions - please
contact persons noted below
for the current status. Or if no contact is listed
contact the Salt Pond Property Manager for information.
Rules & Regulations for Recreation Facilities: See Governance > Rules & Regulations > Rules for Use of Facilities and Amenities by Homeowners, Family, Guests, and Renters
- Wednesday & Saturday at 11 a.m. (Call or email to confirm)
- For information, contact Scott Resnick at 610-299-5774 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2nd Tuesday of each month at 7 p.m.
- Contact: Rosie Marks at 302-537-2901
- The Book Club Agenda is posted monthly in the Mailroom
- Meets the 2nd & 4th Mondays of the month from 1:30 to 4:30 p.m. in the Clubhouse.
- Contact: Janet Horgen at 302-537-5194.
- All levels of players are welcome.
- 9-hole Scramble on Thursday afternoons while weather permits.
- Tee-off at 1:45 or 2:30 p.m., depending on the time of year. Check the calendar on the Golf Course website - http://www.saltpondgolf.com/calendar-2/
- Call the Pro Shop at 302-539-7525 on Wednesday before noon to sign up to play on Thursday.
- Followed by Pot Luck dinner at 5:00 p.m. in the Clubhouse. In the winter, the couples get together for dinner at a different restaurant each week.
- Every 3rd Thursday is Dine Out Day, location is emailed in advance.
- For more information, contact: Bob Poetsch at 302-541-5636
Golf - Ladies
- 9 & 18 holes on Wednesday mornings while weather permits.
- Tee off at 8 or 9 a.m., depending on the time of year. Check the calendar on the Golf Course website - https://www.saltpondgolf.com/calendar - 2/
- Call the Pro Shop at 302-539-7525 on Tuesday before noon to sign up to play on Wednesday.
- 18 holes on Friday mornings while weather permits.
- Tee off at 8 or 9 AM, depending on the time of year. Check the calendar on the Golf Course website - http://www.saltpondgolf.com/calendar-2/
- Call the Pro Shop at 302-539-7525 on Thursday before noon to sign up to play on Friday.
Rental space for up to 60 crafts is available at the kayak launch next to the cul-de-sac on Canal Way East. These slots are leased for a 2-year period, beginning on odd-numbered years. The next rental term is scheduled for the 2021-2022 term. Only Salt Pond homeowners in good standing with the Salt Pond HOA are eligible for a space. Each household is limited to one slot, and the slots will be allocated on a first-come basis. To apply for a kayak/canoe rack space, please submit the below application AFTER an announcement is made that applications are being accepted for the 2021-2022 rental term. For more information, contact our Property Manager at 302-539-1283 or email@example.com
- Tuesdays from 10 AM to 1 PM at the Clubhouse.
- Players meet Tuesdays at 2 PM & Fridays at 3 PM, weather permitting, with social sip & snack time afterward.
- 4 pickleball courts.
- We have balls & paddles for new players.
- Bob Shaeffer will hold clinics for new players and those who want to improve their skills. To sign up, call Bob at 302-537-4678 or Dick Regester at 302-537-0240.
- Interested? Send your email address to Dick Regester at firstname.lastname@example.org and ask to be included on the Pickleball mailing list.
- For more information see Governance > Rules & Regulations for Use of Facilities and Amenities by Homeowners, Family, Guests and Renters.
- Shuffleboard equipment can be obtained at court 1 or 2. Equipment must be returned to its storage cabinet, and key must be returned to court 1 or 2 after play is concluded. User shall ensure the cabinet is properly secured.
- Mondays from 5:30 to 6:30 p.m. in the Clubhouse back room.
- Two tennis courts
- For more information see Governance > Rules & Regulations for Use of Facilities and Amenities by Homeowners, Family, Guests and Renters
- For our younger residents, we provide a playground area.
- Adult supervision required at all times.
- Thursdays from 8:30-9:30 AM, in the Clubhouse back room.
- The Instructor incorporates stretching and toning with the latest exercise routines.
- First class is FREE, $7 per class thereafter.
- Contact: Sharon Tweedie at 302-541-5462, or just show up.
- All homeowners and their guests and renters are invited to use the court.
- Please bring your own equipment.
- Water Aerobics classes have been suspended until further notice.
- Classes are held 8-9 a.m. on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays & Fridays.
- Held in the Indoor Pool from spring until mid-June, and in the Outdoor Pool from mid-June until the Outdoor Pool closes for the season. Classes take a break in the winter, and resume in the spring — start and stop dates vary, but are announced in advance.
- Cost is $5 per class. Open to all homeowners, family & renters.
- No experience needed.
- Meets the 1st Monday of the month from September to June (no meetings in July & August)
- Starts at 9:30 a.m. in the Clubhouse.
- A community civic-social organization
- Co-Chairs: Janet Horgen & Pat Resnick
- $20 Annual fee
- Additional Women’s Club news is posted monthly in the Mailroom.
- Wednesdays & Fridays 9-10 a.m. in the Clubhouse back room.
- $7 per session
- Contact: Mary Spivak at 302-539-0676, Cynthia Headman at 302-537-4395, or Mary Davis at 302-537-6665.