Activities listed may be affected by
the current COVID-19 restrictions
Please contact the Salt Pond Property Manager for information.
Rules & Regulations for Recreation Facilities: See Governance > Rules & Regulations > Rules for Use of Facilities and Amenities by Homeowners, Family, Guests, and Renters
- Pick-up games on Wednesday & Saturday at 11 a.m.
- Basketball available in the Fitness center. (Use fob/amenity access card to enter fitness center)
- Meets Mondays from 1:00 PM in the Clubhouse.
- All levels of players are welcome.
- 9-hole Scramble on Thursday afternoons while weather permits.
- Tee-off at 1:45 or 2:30 p.m., depending on the time of year. Check the calendar on the Golf Course website - http://www.saltpondgolf.com/calendar-2/
- Call the Pro Shop at 302-539-7525 on Wednesday before noon to sign up to play on Thursday.
- Followed by Pot Luck dinner at 5:00 p.m. in the Clubhouse. In the winter, the couples get together for dinner at a different restaurant each week.
- Every 3rd Thursday is Dine Out Day, location is emailed in advance.
Golf - Ladies
- 9 & 18 holes on Wednesday mornings while weather permits.
- Tee off at 8 or 9 a.m., depending on the time of year. Check the calendar on the Golf Course website - https://www.saltpondgolf.com/calendar - 2/
- Call the Pro Shop at 302-539-7525 on Tuesday before noon to sign up to play on Wednesday.
- 18 holes on Friday mornings while weather permits.
- Tee off at 8 or 9 AM, depending on the time of year. Check the calendar on the Golf Course website - http://www.saltpondgolf.com/calendar-2/
- Call the Pro Shop at 302-539-7525 on Thursday before noon to sign up to play on Friday.
Rental space for up to 60 crafts is available at the kayak launch next to the cul-de-sac on Canal Way East. These slots are leased for a 2-year period, beginning on odd-numbered years. The next rental term is scheduled for the 2023-2024 term. Only Salt Pond homeowners in good standing with the Salt Pond HOA are eligible for a space. Each household is limited to one slot, and the slots will be allocated on a first-come basis. To apply for a kayak/canoe rack space, please submit the an application AFTER an announcement is made that applications are being accepted for the 2023-2024 rental term. For more information, contact our Property Manager at 302-539-1283 or email@example.com
. ***REGISTRATION IS NOW COMPLETE FOR THE 2021-2023 RENTAL TERM***
- Tuesdays from 10:00 AM at the Clubhouse.
- Players meet Tuesdays at 1:00 PM & Fridays at 3:00 PM, weather permitting, with social sip & snack time afterward.
- 4 pickleball courts.
- We have balls & paddles for new players in the stoarage bin next to the court. Key is located in the pickleball court inside a box on the fence. (Use key fob/amenity access card to enter court).
- Shuffleboard equipment can be obtained from the fitness center. Equipment must be returned to the fitness center after play is concluded.
- Two tennis courts open from 7 AM - 7 PM. Key fobs and amenity access cards required for entry.
- For our younger residents, we provide a playground area.
- Adult supervision required at all times.
- All homeowners and their guests and renters are invited to use the court.
- Volleyball is available in the fitness center. Use key fob/amenity access card to enter the fitness center. Please return after play.
- Water Aerobics will be from played recordings beginning Monday June 21, 2021 at 8:00 AM Monday - Friday and ending no later than 9:00 AM for lap swim to begin.
- Meets the 1st Monday of the month from September to June (no meetings in July & August)
- Starts at 9:30 a.m. in the Clubhouse.
- A community civic-social organization
- $20 Annual fee
- Additional Women’s Club news is posted monthly in the Mailroom.