KAYAK/CANOE RENTAL SPACE APPLICATION:
Rental space for up to 60 crafts is available at the kayak launch next to the cul-de-sac on Canal Way East. These slots are leased for a 2-year period, beginning May 1 on odd-numbered years. The next rental term is scheduled for the 2021-2022 term. However, slots are sometimes available mid-term. For more information, contact our Property Manager at 302-539-1283 or firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for a kayak/canoe rack space, please follow these instructions AFTER an announcement is made that applications are being accepted for the 2021-2022 rental term:
1. Fill in and submit the below application by March 1, 2021. Do not send money at this time.
2. Only Salt Pond homeowners in good standing with the Salt Pond HOA are eligible for a kayak/canoe rental space.
3. 60 slots will be allocated for a 2-year period with winter storage included. CURRENT SLOT RENTERS WHO WISH TO RETAIN THEIR SLOTS MUST SUBMIT AN APPLICATION, AND MUST BE AMONG THE FIRST 60 APPLICATIONS RECEIVED. The cost will be $200, non-refundable, for the 2 years. The first 60 applicants will be notified and must submit payment at that time. If payment is not received by the due date, the slot will be lost. If lower slots are requested, they will be allocated on a first-come basis.
4. If more than 60 eligible applications are received, the extras will be placed on a waiting list in the order they were received.
5. All owners who have a slot for the 2019-2020 term but do not get a slot for the 2021-2022 term must remove their kayak/canoe before the new term begins. If they are not removed, we will remove them, and a $50 removal/storage fee will be charged.