Click below to open the link
At the Salt Pond Board of Directors Meeting held on January 18, 2019, two documents were approved for implementation in 30 days regarding entering the facility with a Key Fob to use the fitness center. These documents are available below, copies are also posted in the mailroom, and copies are available from the attendant's desk. The two documents are an Application for Key Fob and Key Fob Agreement and Release. We will begin accepting applications at the Attendants desk on February 19. Once Key Fob access has been installed homeowners will be notified.
Salt Pond Photo Identification Cards
Owners are required to show photo IDs to gain entry to Salt Pond recreational amenities. Dependent children over the age of 16 should also have a photo ID. Dependent children are those residing at home or attending school and declared on your income tax.
To apply for an ID, a form must be completed and returned to the Community Manager, or an attendant, along with a passport-quality photo (one per person). Driver's license is not acceptable.
A Photo I.D. will be issued to owners, spouse, and dependent children 16 years and older.
If you do not have a Photo Identification Card, avoid any inconvenience by getting one before you need it! If you need the form, please request a copy from the attendant on duty or print a copy from the link below.
DEPENDENT ID RENEWAL: The dependent children I.D. cards are only valid for 2 years due to circumstances changing. To renew, please obtain the renewal form from the attendant at the fitness center. Complete the signed form and drop off the current card to the attendant. Expired cards will not be honored at the end of May of each year.
NON-OWNER PHOTO IDENTIFICATION CARD
YELLOW GUEST PASSES are to be used by homeowners' children who are not dependents, and guests. If not accompanied by the owner, they must have the owner's photo ID with the yellow guest pass. Additional guest passes may be purchased from the inside attendant for $20.
BLUE TENANT PASSES must be purchased for $80 from the indoor attendant. The tenant must show a copy of the lease agreement to purchase the pass. Owners may also purchase a blue tenant pass to provide for their tenant. Homeowners who provide tenants with photo ID and yellow guest pass could lose their privileges.
Owners are required to accompany their guests to the facilities or send their personal photo ID along with the guest card. See the SPHA Rules and Regulations for further details.
Outdoor Swimming Pool
Closed until May. Water Aerobics Monday through Friday 8:00 AM- 9:00 AM
Please refer to the "News & Announcement" box on the home page to check for any time changes due to holidays and repairs.
Daily from 9 A.M. to 10 A.M.
It is for those 16 years and older only
Indoor Swimming Pool & Spa
- Open daily
- Monday - Friday 7:00 am - 12:00 Noon 3:00 pm to 6:30 pm
- Saturday 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Sunday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
- When Indoor Pool is open, Exercise Room follows same hours as Indoor Pool.
- A photo I.D. and/or yellow or blue pass must be presented.
- Fitness Center Rules and Regulations
- Open Daily between 7 AM - 7 PM
- The schedule will be the same as the Fitness Center & Indoor Pool
- Effective September 18th, to use courts Monday through Friday, obtain a key from indoor attendant between 7:00 am and Noon. Return key immediately or bring it to the attendant's desk between 3:00-6:30 pm.
- The player must lock the court when the play is completed.
- Must return key the same day.
- A photo I.D. and/or yellow or blue pass must be presented.
Year round is available for play at any time weather permittin
Use of the courts is available at the same time as the indoor facilities.
Rackets and balls can be picked up at Attendant's Desk but must be returned before closing.
Passes are required.
We want to invite all of our Homeowners to enjoy our Newly Renovated Clubhouse. We have beverages available in the Golf Shop so come and watch a movie, read a book or enjoy time with other homeowners. You can use this area whenever the Clubhouse Hours permit.
NEW Salt Pond Community Center Rental Rates
The Community Center rents space to Salt Pond owners, as well as to others outside the Salt Pond.
In addition, if you are involved with some club or organization that is looking for a regular meeting space, we can make special arrangements for such situations.
For clubhouse availability and reservations, call the SPHA Community Manager at 302-539-1283.
Please view Rental Agreement below for complete policies and rates.
Salt Pond Beach
The Salt Pond Beach access is between lots 88 and 89 on Canal Way East. It is open to all Salt Pond residents and their guests for access to the Salt Pond. It also makes for a great kayak launch.
Attention Kayak/Canoe Owners
The SPHA has built five kayak racks for storage of up to 60 crafts. These spaces are leased for a period of two years for $200.00, beginning on an odd-numbered year. A lottery takes place to ascertain who gets a berth for their watercraft. All 60 spaces are currently leased, but there are often cancelations. If you are interested in or are in need of a space, please contact the SPHA Community Manager at 302-539-1283.
The 2019 Kayak Slot Rental Forms will go out February 1, 2019
- Time: 8 a.m.-9 a.m.
- Days: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday (No Wednesday Classes)
- Location: Inside Pool until May 27th
- Fees: Guests $5.00 per day. Owners $5.00 per day or $10.00 per week
- Obtain equipment from the Attendant at the Attendant's Desk. Passes are required.
- Location: Clubhouse Activity Room
- 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. every Wednesday
- $7 fee per session
- Contact: Cynthia Headman (537-4395) and Mary Davis (537-6665)
- Every Thursday 2:30 p.m. Arrival Time. 3:00 PM Tee Time (Weather Permitting)
- Register by Wednesday Afternoon at the Pro Shop
- Pot Luck at 5 p.m. in the Club House.
- Third Thursday Dine Out Day– Notification will be sent via e-mail as to location.
Wednesday Ladies Golf
Please call the Pro Shop if you plan to attend
Snow or Icy Conditions:
If there is snow or icy conditions the homeowners should call the attendant’s desk to see if it will be opening on time – no answer is an indicator that it is not open.